Monday, March 2, 2009

Steven's Memory



I wanted to let you know that Steven will ALWAYS be with ya'll and around ya'll. I wanted to share this with you...With love,from Jen...


I AM NOT THERE
Do not stand at my grave and weepI am not there.I do not sleep.I am a thousand winds that blow,I am diamond glints on snowI am sunlight on ripened grain,I am gentle autumn's rain.When you awake in the morning's hush,I am the swift uplifting rushof quiet birds in circled flight.I am soft stars that shine at night.Do not stand at my grave and cry:I am not there. I did not die.



March 24, 1987 - February 14, 2009

2 comments:

  1. That has always been my favorite poem and I think it fits Steven very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know the author of the poem? My cousin sent it to me. I thought it was very pretty!

    ReplyDelete