Monday, December 22, 2008

YaY! Woo Hoo!

I am sooo excited!! Last Saturday this man came to our house to do a demonstration for Rainbow vacuum cleaners. Kevin's mom has one and it was okay but I never really thought about it. Well, this man came to the house, he wasn't half done and we decided that we wanted it! It is so awesome! We didn't think that we'd get it cause you have to finance it. Kevin told me today that we got it!! I was so excited, I was jumping up and down and all happy!! My co-worker/friend was looking at me like I was insane, lmao. I told her that she will have to come over so I can show it to her!! But here is the link if you want to check it out!!

http://www.rainbowsystem.com/rainbowsystem/main/?lg=english

1 comment:

  1. LOL,arent those things amazing! I remember some guy coming to my door along time ago back home and when he showed me all the extra crap he sucked up in there..well I was like,wow I need to get me one of those..lol Enjoy yours:)

    ReplyDelete