Sunday, January 10, 2010

Update..

I really need to get on here more often and update what's going on. I've just been lazy and then I forgot all about this site, lol.

I'm so glad that Christmas is over & life is getting back to normal. I worked tons of hours over the holidays. Between that & running out of some of my meds I was so very tired that it was a challenge to stay alert.

This Christmas was a good one but kinda a bummer also. We didn't decorate like we ALWAYS do. We did have a tree up but it had no ornaments on it & only had lights cause it's a pre-lit tree, lol. I even bought some new things to decorate with but....I was so busy with work that I didn't have time.

Mom is now living with us but we never see her, well, I don't ever see her. When she's home I'm at work and when I'm home she's at work. Mom is now making & selling candy at her shop so she's been busy doing that. I need to go get her website up & running for her.

I've had the whole weekend off, it was weird! I've not got anything accomplished though. There just isn't enough time in the day!

I've got some bookmarks made and posted on FaceBook. I'm considering making & selling them. I need to make some more. I've also been crocheting more. I've completed one blanket & have 2 more to finish.

I've also got more recipes to post but prob won't for awhile still while I'm trying to get everything else done, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment